12/29/2004

rescued

Week 1; Week 2; Day 15; Day 16; Day 16 part 2; Day 17; Day 18; Day 19; Day 20

Day 21

That was close! I thought I was going to have to give up my kitty and go stay at a home last while Mom was in jail. I talked them into letting me come home to feed Lop, and while I was there, I called everybody I could think of.

Marion's home! When she heard about Mom, she asked her folks, and they came over to talk to the policewoman.

So I can stay with Marion again. It's neat that her mom and dad didn't even ask about Mom, they just wanted to make sure I didn't have to go live in a home somewhere.

I didn't tell them about Lop, I'll just come home every day to feed my kitty.

Marion's mom asked if Mom had "made bale". I told her I didn't know what that was, but she had a party at the house after the tsunami, and the police came the next day to arrest her. Marion's mom just looked at her dad and didn't say anything else.

Anyway, Marion got a couple of neat video games for Christmas, so we went to play them on the computer. I got killed a couple of times, so I went out to the kitchen while Marion played. Her mom was on the phone talking to someone about Mom, so I just hung around to listen.

She said Mom had no way to make bale, and would be in jail over the holiday, and meanwhile I would get to live with them again.

I felt kind of like what Lop must have felt when I found a certain cold, hungry kitty in a garage.

Rescued.

0 Comments:

<< Home