12/14/2004

why I can't go home again

Day 1; Day 2; Day 3; Day 4; Day 5

Day 6

I came downstairs this morning and found Mom passed out on the floor. I called 911 and went to school. In second hour, they had me come to the office to say, your Mom will be in the hospital for a few days, do you have any family you can stay with?

I explained that my Granda is dead, and I don't know how to get ahold of my Dad.

So tonight I'm staying with Marion. I had to wait until she was totally asleep before I could write this post. I'm afraid I will wind up a foster child. I'm worried about Mom because they won't let me visit her in ICU.

Marion's Mom and Dad are interesting, though. They talk about all kinds of things at night, now I know where Marion gets it. Tonight they were talking about election fraud and the way the yuro is beating the dollar. I was too shy to ask about it, and Marion kept trying to change the subject to Mom and Marcus. Marcus didn't come back to school yet.

She told me after we went to bed that she thinks Mom and Marcus have the same problem. I don't know. They did start by crying a lot, though.

Why am I not crying? I must be missing something.

0 Comments:

<< Home