1/04/2005

meeting janet again

04-Week 1; 04-Week 2; 04-Week 3; 04-Last Week; Day 1; Day 2; Day 3

Day 4

Remember yesterday my Mom screamed at us in the store? After we got back to the house, Marion's mom called the police, and they sent some policemen over to stay with us for a couple of days.

Really! At night there is a policeman sitting in the living room, drinking coffee. During the day, the policewoman I met last year will be with Marion and me. I found out her name is Janet, and she will also go with us to the courthouse.

The bad news is, it's harder now to find time to get on the computer.

Then there's the really bad news. I have to go to court to see if Marion's mom will become my foster mom. I am scared about this, because what if they say no? I can't go home to live with my Mom, Janet told me.

I won't know until next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home